With hushed resonance and a soothing sound, the Native American flute has been used for yoga, meditation and the healing arts by people across the globe. This finely-sequenced collection of Native American flute music has been crafted to accompany a Hatha Yoga routine for practitioners ??of all levels. Featuring Grammy? nominated, world-renowned Native American flutist ??R. Carlos Nakai, (with longtime collaborators William Eaton and Will Clipman), Kelvin Mockingbird, Tony Duncan, Robert Tree Cody and Peter Phippen, Native American Flute Music for Yoga is the perfect playlist for a Hatha Yoga routine that releases the tension in the body, brings the mind to a contemplative state and opens the heart.
- “Twilight in Your Eyes” -Burning Sky
- “Remember When There Was Water”- R. Carlos Nakai and William Eaton
- “Down to Earth” – R. Carlos Nakai, William Eaton and Will Clipman
- “First Morning” – R. Carlos Nakai and Will Clipman
- “KAMUI” – R. Carlos Nakai, Wind Travelin’ Band, Oki Kano and Shonosuke Ohkura
- “Rain in the Dust (Alternate Mix)” – Robert Tree Cody and Will Clipman
- “Beauty Surrounds Me” – Tony Duncan and Darrin Yazzie
- “Inward Journey” – R. Carlos Nakai
- “The Dawning” – Peter Phippen
- “Arc of the Sun” – R. Carlos Nakai,William Eaton and Will Clipman (previously unreleased track).
- “Spirit World (Alternate Mix)” – Peter Phippen
- “Carry the Gift” – R. Carlos Nakai and William Eaton
- “Awakening of the Beauty Within” – Kelvin Mockingbird