Peyote songs, accompanied by rattle and water drum , are musical prayers of the Native American Church. Created and sung by GRAMMY Award winners*, Verdell Primeaux (Sioux) and Johnny Mike (Navajo), these harmonized songs help listeners on their spiritual quest and provide an atmosphere of peace and harmony. Two songs in the healing style (peyote songs without drum and rattle) are included as special encores.
*Bless the People (CR-6317) – Winner 2002 Best Native American album.
1. Four Harmonized Peyote Songs (8:33)
2. Four Harmonized Peyote Songs (8:08)
3. Four Harmonized Peyote Songs (8:57)
4. Four Harmonized Peyote Songs (6:09)
5. Standing All Alone (2:31)
6. Blood, Sweat & Tears (3:00)
Total Time: 37:40